Considerations before adopting a new pet:
• Does your home meet the animal’s requirements as outlined in its adoption profile?
• Your home and backyard is 100% secure and pet proof
• Timing: Is this the right time for adopting a pet
• Time: Do you have enough time to dedicate to a pet?
• Stability: Are your living arrangements suitable?
• Dedication: Will you be a responsible pet owner?
• Cost: Can you afford a pet? In addition to the adoption fee you may incur the following costs; council registration, annual vaccination and health check, unexpected veterinary costs, food, worm & flea treatment, grooming, pet sitters or holiday boarding, pet insurance, obedience training etc.
If you are ready to apply, please follow the relevant link:
Cat Application Form Dog Application Form
•To apply, please follow the link below. It is important to include as much information as possible so we get an accurate picture of the life you are offering the pet.
• Each submission is reviewed closely and if your application is approved we will email you to arrange a meet and greet.
• We generally do not place "holds" on animals. If you can't adopt within 7 days of applying, please do not apply until you are ready. Our aim is to place animals in their forever homes as soon as possible so they can begin the next chapter of their lives.
• Many of our animals receive a high volume of applications and as we only have one adoption coordinator it is impossible to contact everyone via phone call. Therefore, emails are our preferred form of communication. Please keep an eye on your emails, including the “junk’ folder. If we don't hear from you within a set timeframe we will move on to the next approved applicant.
• If the meet and greet is a success and both parties agree to move forward with the adoption, you will to be able to adopt your new family member on the day.
• We offer a trial period to ensure the pet is a good fit for your family.
• If your application has been unsuccessful, we will advise you via email.